What kinds of information do we collect?
Depending on which services or products you use, we collect different kinds of information from or about you. CRM Binder may collect personal information, such as: your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone and facsimile numbers, and URL. CRM Binder will also automatically gather and store it in log files: IP addresses, browser types, ISPs, referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and movements around the Software. The Software also gathers demographic information and other information from you that is input into the Software.
Who is collecting the data?
CRM Binder and collaborating third parties in order to provide service to our customers.
What data is being collected?
We collect data including demographic data, email address, location, phone contacts and user’s participations in and with the Software. We also collect information from you that you input into the Software to perform the analysis and produce the reports associated with the CRM Binder business model.
Your Rights Regarding the Data We Collect.
With respect to the data we collect from you, you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the data we collect;
- the right to access and review the data we have collected from you;
- the right of rectification or correction of any data we have collected from you;
- the right to have any/all data we collect removed;
- the right to restrict how we process data we collect from you;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to our collection of data; and
- the right to prevent direct marketing, automated decision-making and profiling.
If you wish to take advantage of any of the above rights, please contact us and we will comply at no charge to you.
Data Retention Period.
CRM Binder may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
Promoting safety and security
We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
Communicating with you.
We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Sending emails or pushing notifications.
We may occasionally also send emails such as company news, updates, related product or service information, etc., and we will use your basic personal information to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We may also use your Information for the purpose of sending you direct marketing (whether by messaging within our services, by email or by other means) that offer or advertise our products and services and/or the products and services of selected third parties. You may at any time change your preferences or turn off notifications, which will alter or cease the specific notifications you receive. You may also cancel your account at any time, in which case we will cease sending you reminder emails, but you may continue getting shared content from others until you specifically turn off those notifications. We may use a third-party mailing list service for company announcements or occasional marketing emails, and you may need to unsubscribe from these emails separately than other types of emails.
General. In general, you can browse the Software without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (collectively, “Personal Information”). Generally, this information is requested when you contact us for information, place an order for our products or services, begin the free 30 day trial, or input information into the Software.
We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- To facilitate your orders of our products.
- To make our Software easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find information on the Software.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other services from our company, affiliates, and business partners.
Collected Information. CRM Binder may collect information from you in several different ways including the following:
- Registration/Surveys. When you register or sign up for an account, you are required to give certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number. Additionally, when you want to complete a survey or purchase one of our products or services, we may request certain Personal Information. We use this information to maintain a data file in connection with your completed surveys, as well as to contact you about the products and services on our Software in which you have expressed interest and to facilitate further re-orders.
- Order. If you purchase or download a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail, and address) and, where applicable, financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Requests. When you request information from us, by phone or e-mail, through the Software, or by requesting to join our mailing list, we may collect certain personally identifiable information from you. If you respond to a survey or sign up for a contest or drawing, we may request certain Personal Information. We use this information to provide you with information, customer service, or other services related to your request.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Correspondence. If you send us personal correspondence, such as an email or letter, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Third Party Referral. We may collect certain personally identifiable information regarding you, when a third party voluntarily provides such information; in particular, when using the “Send To A Friend” option present on our mailings.
- Public/Sponsored Events. CRM Binder participates in many public events and events with multiple sponsors, such as trade shows and seminars. The events generally collect certain personally identifiable information from all attendees and distribute this data in whole or in part to all the event sponsors including CRM Binder. While we cannot control and are not responsible for the practices of other sponsors for these events, CRM Binder will maintain the privacy of its copy of your Personal Information received in this way.
Software Usage. CRM Binder may monitor your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address) relating to your use of the Software and/or services and log this information. This information may be used to diagnose Software technical problems. We also use personal and non-personal information in aggregate or statistical form in order to improve our products, services and procedures. This means that information from any persons and/or web site visits is grouped together in a way that does not disclose the personal information of any particular person. For example, we track how many people have expressed interest in a particular product and what kinds of web browsers are most often used when visiting our web site. Among other things, this information helps us determine which of our products and services are successful and which should be changed or discontinued.
Web Beacons. Web beacons are very small, invisible graphics present on web pages or emails that help us track when the page or email has been accessed. Some parts of the Software, emails and other files may use web beacons, also known as clear gif technology or action tags. We do not use web beacons to collect, use or store any Personal Information about you.
Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we may send you a confirmation e-mail to act as a receipt of your purchase. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries and to provide the services you request.
Business Consulting Services. We will also communicate with you in connection with business consulting and related services you request from CRM Binder.
Disclosure of Collected Information
- Information from the Software. CRM Binder will never disclose to non-affiliated third parties without your prior approval your e-mail address, phone number, or other Personal Information that we collect via the Software. However, we reserve the right to outsource certain activities such as mass mailings, order fulfillment, shipping and credit card processing, on a limited basis, to certain third parties. In such cases, we strictly limit the information provided to these third parties to the minimum necessary for them to perform the functions for which we have retained them and prohibit them from using the information for any other purpose or retaining it after it is no longer needed.
- Law Enforcement. CRM Binder, however, will cooperate with official law enforcement inquiries, such as fraud investigations and subpoenas, and will disclose your information when necessary to comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Children 18 Years of Age and Younger. You must be 18 or over to use the Software. Please respond truthfully. If CRM Binder determines that you are under the age of 18, your registration, at CRM Binder’s sole discretion, will be denied or cancelled at any time. Upon written request of a parent whose child is under the age of 18 and has provided Personal Information to CRM Binder, CRM Binder will release a description of Personal Information collected from the child and will make such information available to the parent. Upon written request of the parent, CRM Binder will delete the child’s account from the Software. Parents of children under the age of 18 have the option to agree to the collection and use of the child’s information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties.
CRM Binder is committed to ensuring that your ordering information, including your customer information, is protected while you are on the Software. CRM Binder uses appropriate and reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. This includes procedures followed by our personnel to prevent data loss or theft, physical security of our servers and information stores and electronic security such as firewalls, password-protected databases and secure connections.
CRM Binder may use certain third parties for services such as advertising, marketing and order fulfillment. We only work with third parties whose privacy policies and security practices are equal to or more stringent than our own and who agree to strictly limit their use of the information we provide them to fulfill the functions for which they have been retained.
You should be aware, however, that no data transmitted over the Internet, sent through the mail or stored on a computer is 100% secure and that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data while in transmission to us. Public computers in particular should never be considered secure. You should never give out personal information on message boards, in chat rooms and other publicly-viewable locations.
In addition, there exist malicious programs, typically called computer viruses or trojan horses, which can be used to capture information off your computer's hard drive or while you are entering it into a web form or sending it by email. You should always use the appropriate anti-virus and personal security technology to protect yourself. Lastly, if you have been assigned a login ID and/or password for use on a CRM Binder system (for example, a login for our web store to purchase products), you should never give out that information to others.
- Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, CRM Binder DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, TERMS OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES, TERMS, OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT. CRM Binder NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, AND USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. CRM Binder’S LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE FEE PAID BY YOU OR ANY USER FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT WILL CRM Binder BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, EVEN IF CRM Binder HAS, OR SHOULD HAVE HAD, ANY KNOWLEDGE, ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired and a valid, legal, and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact will be substituted therefore.
- Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. The parties agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional tortious or unlawful conduct or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
All notices shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Transition. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
Representations and Warranties. By using this Software, you represent that you are seeking this Software for personal reasons and that you are not an attorney or an agent of an attorney conducting an investigation to a potential claim related to the Software, any material available through the Software, or CRM Binder. You also represent that you are not engaging in activities in an attempt to reverse engineer the Software, portions of the Software, or any materials available through the Software. You also represent that any information you provide is true and accurate.